- Gtk+ WebCore mailing lists
- Gtk+ WebCore SourceForge site
- WebKit, Apple's open source project. WebCore is part of WebKit.
- WebKit/Gtk+ build instructions. WebKit/Gtk+ should be used instead of Gtk+ WebCore
- LGPL License (version 2) and LGPL License (version 2.1)
- KJS and KHTML licenses.
- Apple BSD-License
- Apple license for Qt adaptation layer.
- Nokia BSD-License
- Nokia license for Qt adaptation layer C++ -port, webkit and reference browser.
Projects Using Gtk+ WebCore
- Atlantis 0.1.3
- Atlantis is a lightweight Web browser based on Gtk+ WebCore. See also some screenshots of Atlantis in action.
- Galeon is also capable of rendering pages using Gtk+ WebCore. See the instructions on how to compile Galeon with Gtk+ WebCore posted to our mailing list.
- OpenEmbedded Project
- OpenEmbedded Project has announced it's support for Gtk+ WebCore. See also a screenshot of the reference browser running on embedded linux.
- Apple WebCore
- Starting point of this porting project and the rendering engine of Apple Safari browser.
- Konqueror Web Browser
- Home of the KJS and KHTML libraries.
- W3 Consortium
- Home of web standards.
- Web Hypertext Application Technology Working Group
- Collaboration of web browser manufacturers and interested parties who wish to develop for new (web) technologies.
- Mozilla Foundation
- Home of Mozilla Firefox browser and Thunderbird email client.